Thursday, August 20, 2009

Todd & Angie Smith...the story of Audrey Caroline

I would like to encourage anyone who has ever lost a child to watch the testimony of Todd and Angie Smith on youtube. Todd is one of the lead singers of the group, Selah. Even if you haven't lost a child, it can really minister to you. We've all had hopes and dreams for how we wanted our lives to turn out. Sometimes it's really difficult to accept things when they don't turn out the way we thought they would. But this is just a reminder that nothing is a surprise to God. Their testimony is in 3 parts so make sure you see all three of them. I have posted all 3 below. Also, you may enjoy reading Angie's blog at http://www.audreycaroline.blogspot.com/. Angie is writing a book about her experience and it should be out by summer of 2010.





3 comments:

  1. Oh, wow. . . . How incredibly touching. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This video was so helpful to me through my journey of Carrying to term

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa....a friend sent me a link to your blog, and as I've sat here today and read just a few of your last month's entries, I'm stunned at the similarities in our stories.

    I, too, am 28. I had my first m/c at 6w in Feb 07, a high risk pregnancy with our son Seth in Dec 07, m/c twins at 10w in Oct 08, and gave stillbirth to our son Duncan at 25w on May 19, 2009.

    I'd like to keep in touch, if you are willing. As you well have learned, I'm sure, this is a very lonely road to walk. I will be keeping you in my prayers as your due date approaches. Mine was 9/5, so I know yours is looming, too.

    Blessings and God's continued peace,

    Monica
    mrsmsg@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete