Sunday, September 13, 2009

Blog Makeover!

So I finally took the time to give my blog a makeover. The photo at the top is one of my favorite pictures of Noah. He looks so much like his big brother! My posts will not always be about Noah, but I will share a lot about his life, hoping to reach out to other mothers who have to walk this difficult road. That is why I have subtitled it, "The Story of Noah David".

I've picked up a few extra blog readers along the way. If you have a blog and you don't see it under my blog list on the right side of my page, leave me a comment and I will be sure to add you to my list!

We had a great day at Discover Point Church today. We celebrated our 4th anniversary as a church. I'll post all about it soon! I have a lot of pics to edit!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment