Sunday, January 23, 2011

30 Weeks and daring to hope

It was just days after I posted my 30 week pregnancy pic in 2009 that Noah passed away. (You can view that post HERE). It's a very strange thing to now be at this point again. I feel peace. I really do. But I won't lie...I'm also scared to death. I know...it makes no sense. Every morning that I feel Ella move I think, "ok...she's alive today". This Friday I will be 30 weeks and 5 days....that's how far along I was when our world changed forever. We are daring to hope. We trust God no matter what. We thank Him for Noah, we know that he is in the presence of the Lord...and we thank Him for the life of Ella.




Please remember us in prayer this week as I'm sure you can imagine (especially those who have gone through this before) the emotions this week will bring.

4 comments:

  1. Praying for you as you enter a new phase of Ella's pregnancy. Peace and Joy to you in the upcoming days and for the rest of the pregnancy until you have Ella in your arms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are looking wonderful, Lisa. Praying for you still!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so beautiful! Lifting you up in prayers this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember that time so clearly and those pictures, too. I am certainly praying for you even more this week than I normally do. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete