Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Road Trip!

Ethan and I are headed to Nashville, Tennessee to visit my best friend, April. David has to work, so he will be meeting me in Asheville, North Carolina on Thursday for our family Christmas get-together with my grandad, my dad's siblings and my cousins.

April and I went to high school together and she was my roommate in college. We have enjoyed some crazy fun times together. April is 31 weeks pregnant. That's right....31. That's how far along I was when I lost Noah. I'm excited to be taking pictures of her this week and to rejoice over this healthy boy she has growing inside her! April is so BEAUTIFUL! Don't you agree?.....


She is one of the most photogenic friends I have which is SUPER fun for a photographer! :o) I'm also excited to see where she lives and get to know more about her life now that we are so spread apart. I'll update with pics of her beautiful belly as soon as I can! :o)

1 comment:

  1. That sounds super fun! Can't wait to see the pictures; I'm sure she's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete