Thursday, December 31, 2009

From Nashville to Asheville

Ethan and I had a great time with April and Dan in Nashville. They actually live right outside of Nashville in a city called Nolensville. I WANT TO LIVE THERE. Really....I absolutely LOVED it there. It just has this nice small town vibe and it's so beautiful there. A lot of rolling hills and green grass...even in the dead of winter. I'm already trying to convince my hubby to let us move there! :o) Besides, it would be so great to live near April, Dan, and little Cody who is on his way. God has us where He wants us for now...I like Conyers, I'm just not crazy about raising Ethan there. And I've missed the mountains so much since I left Dahlonega. Conyers isn't so bad, Nolensville is just better (but that's my personal opinion)!

I took April's maternity pictures. And like I said...she's absolutely gorgeous!






















This next pose was Dan's idea....I laugh every time I see it...






I was sad to leave, but I will see April again at her shower in Macon in 2 weeks. We arrived in Asheville about 6:00. We are spending New Year's with all my aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandfather on my Dad's side of the family. I haven't seen them since Noah's memorial service.

Is anyone else feeling sad to leave 2009 behind? Part of me can't wait to start 2010 and leave behind this difficult year, but part of me is sad that 2009 ...the year Noah lived and died...is now over.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! You did a great job, and I"m sure your friend and her family will treasure them.

    I can totally see why you would have mixed feelings leaving behind this year. I pray for rich blessings for you & your family in 2010.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful pictures.

    I felt the same way about 2007. I cried all night long. It's hard to think about moving forward without our children...going on to years they won't know. But we always carry them with us. Always.

    I'm actually pretty close to Conyers. In Athens. And Tonya from TonyaTalk lives in Jefferson. Not a far drive from you.

    love,
    ebe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her pictures are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you did a great job with these! They are amazing! I too am torn between wanting this awful year to be over but on the other hand, It is the year that I became a mommy to an angel, twice. This year will always be bittersweet. By the way I got the package, I love it! Thank you so much! *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, you are kidding! I am from Hendersonville and was there for Christmas! Small world!

    ReplyDelete