Saturday, November 28, 2009

First Holiday

We made it through Thanksgiving Day....the first holiday without Noah. I have to be honest, I really didn't want to get out of bed Thursday morning. My heart was so heavy and the tears came as soon as I woke up. I put on some music while David and I were getting ready for our day. We were both in tears. How different life should be right now. I silently prayed, "God help me be thankful...it's so hard."

It was all up from there (thankfully). We drove to Macon to spend some time with David's family. We had a wonderful spread of food (thanks, Taryn!) and a good time with everyone. Ethan had a good time walking around outside picking up rocks with his Grandaddy and playing some football with Kaeli and Chris. After we ate I did a photo shoot with Kaeli and Chris. I enjoyed spending some time with them.

David, Ethan, and I spent the day together last Saturday and we took some photos.....

















Today Ethan and I are going to eat lunch with a good friend of mine that I haven't seen in a long time. I'm looking forward to it!

3 comments:

  1. I love all your photos! They are so good! I am so glad to hear that the day went up instead of down. It is hard to be thankful when you feel the pain but even with them gone there are still many blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, beautiful photos, Lisa!

    I was hoping to talk to you about the family sign that you made a couple months ago. I just loved your idea... and was thinking along the same lines for my husband for Christmas. Wanted to 'pick' your brain.

    lcreeves3@hotmail.com

    Thank you... xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the pictures! They are incredible!

    ReplyDelete