Friday, September 9, 2011

Back to Blogging

Well, here I am. Back to blogging. I have every week of Ethan's 1st year of life journaled on my xanga and I wish I had been blogging all along during these last 5 and 1/2 months of Ella's life. I'm going to do better! I want to remember this time with my children. I look at Ethan today and I can't believe how quickly he's made the transition from baby to toddler to little boy. He started Kindergarten on August 1st.


He loves school. He is so eager to learn. He is an outgoing little guy who makes friends so easy. God has blessed us with such a loving little boy. He loves Jesus. He wants to do right. He makes us proud.

Ella is growing and changing each and every day. At 5 1/2 months old she is 15 pounds of pure sunshine.

(Little pink chair - great antique store find...$10.00)





She is so close to being able to stay sitting up without tumbling over. I think she may start crawling before she can sit. She is already getting up on her hands and knees. She is still strictly breastfed. It has been a lot harder with Ella than with Ethan since I'm working, but it has definitely been worth it! And just like her big brother, Ella said "Mama" first (8/3o/11).




David stays busy with work and church. We have both made some big changes and have started eating better and exercising. Can I just tell you how incredibly blessed I am to be married to this man?


And me? Well, I turned 31 years old on August 27th. For me, 31 was more difficult to deal with than 30. I guess because "30" is fun and exciting and "31" just means you are one step closer to "40". It gave me a mission though: to become healthy and lose the rest of this "had-three-babies" weight. I hope to be a much healthier me (and start to recognize myself again) by my 32nd birthday (but hopefully sooner!!!).



So it's back to blogging!....



1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you are back to blogging! Awww, Ella is such a pretty princess. :) I can't believe how big she is getting! Ethan too! Kindergarten already?! And I love that pink chair. :)

    Good for you for making the changes to be healthier!

    ReplyDelete