Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Noah's Name

I am putting together a video of pictures for Noah's 1st birthday. I will be including all of the pictures from Noah's Name Gallery in the video. If you would like to take a photo of Noah's name, you can email it to me at Lisacollinsworth@hotmail.com. Please remember to include your name, the location where the picture was taken and a link to your blog (if you have one). You can click HERE to see what I have so far. Thank you everyone!!!

If you would also like me to take a photo of your child's name, put that in the email as well!

3 comments:

  1. Okay, I promise at least one is coming from me! I just haven't had time the past couple days with the end of the semester craziness. BUT, I am hoping to work on it Wednesday or Thursday. I have an idea...I'm just hoping it turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm heading to e-mail you my pictures now!

    ReplyDelete