Monday, April 12, 2010

Vacation...Nags Head to D.C.

David, Ethan, and I are on vacation and having a great time so far. Our first stop...Nags Head, North Carolina. We were lucky enough to get a beachfront hotel with David's discount (who can beat $30/night for beachfront???). We also finally got to meet Nate, Tricia, and Gwyneth Lawrenson. After 2 and 1/2 years of praying for this precious family, we were thrilled to get to hang out with them Saturday and Sunday. Nate did a photo shoot with us on the beach and he brought along a youth from his church who is learning photography as well. Nic Nelson took pictures of Nate while Nate took pics of us. Here is a sneak peek (courtesy of Nic Nelson)...




And here are two that Nate took (these are pics that Nate took with his phone of his computer screen after he uploaded the pics just so I could see a few, so it's a little blurry, but you get the idea...the originals will come later...)


In honor of Noah...


I will have more to tell and more pictures once I get a camera cord! I left mine at home and you know I can't make it the whole trip without uploading some pics! We have left Nags Head and are now in Washington D.C. until Wednesday. I'm sure I'll have a ton of pics for you all on the next post!

3 comments:

  1. Hey I have followed your blog for a while now. I was wondering what hotel you stayed at in Nags Head. Or if you have a recommendation....We are planning a trip there before the end of April. We just moved to NC and have only been to Myrtle Beach. Just wondering. you can reach me at dowsonmich@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw pictures of your beautiful family through Nathan on Facebook. The picture of your necklace caught my eye so I had to find out more. I am a mother of several angels as well. We unexpectedly lost a son at 30 weeks gestation (went to the hospital because I hadn't felt movement just like you) on July 25, 2004, we went on to have 3 miscarriages and then a healthy baby boy who will be two in August and our 5 year old daughter.
    I'm always drawn to families who share our experience. I always say prayers for families I have come in contact through blogs and your family will be in my prayers.
    You're pictures are beautiful and I love your necklace.

    ReplyDelete